Sunday, April 17, 2011

Knitted Dishcloths & Scrubbie gift baskets set

Photobucket
When I first heard about people knitting dishcloths, I thought it was a bit of a joke. However, I soon discovered that it is quite a tradition and a sensible one too!

Making your own dishcloth can be fun and it also saves you money. I have heard that knitted dishcloths last longer than shop bought cloths! Well I have started making my own and I will say I love them this first photo is my set that I knitted for my self, and I am using them every day! they wash dishes so much better then store bought dish clothes and wow cleaning and wiping up your stove counter tops is a breeze with knitted dishcloths. there's nothing better then hand knitted dishcloths not to mention they last for years take a look at my set I made.

For sale very nice gift basket handmade by me!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

http://www.blujay.com/item/Homespun-Primitive-Knitted-Dishcloth-rags-Scrubbie-Gift-Basket-16051000-3857709

Photobucket

Here is the set started that I will be selling in my stores I will be making Knitted Dish Scrubbie to match the set, and also you can purchase them in gift baskets coming soon so throw out those old worn out dishcloths rags..


Photobucket
and Scrubbies great for pots and pans just throw in the wash and use over and over again! same with the washcloths, my colors I have chosen will go with any decor from vintage to shabby sheik and will make the perfect gift.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea!!! And these scrubbies won't give you metal splinters. It looks like something very simple to make.

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy thanks for stopping by knitted dish rags and the scrubbie are fantastic to use and last so long you save money in the long run :)
I have them for sale now in my new shop!
http://www.artfire.com/users/DebsCraftySide

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!

Luna said...

Your blog popped up on my BlogUpp widget on my blog. I have been knitting dishcloths for years now. I recently made a video of how to make them, for both brand new knitters and experienced knitters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobMEX0UuvA

Thanks!
Kelly
mysimplewalk.com

Debs great finds blujay shops

Great Deals on Antques adding more as I clean out all items for sale pick up only!

powersellersunite

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed
Bravenet SiteRing The Buzzy Crafters Site Ring

This site owned by
Country Crafts
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Powered by APSense Business Network

Our Reviews
"Debs sights are nice, easy to navigate, are informative, and a pleasant experience to have. Would suggest to others too. "

Kim
LilacsNDreams.blogspot.com
"Really interesting blog....I just loved reading about Soop Cemetary!! All things haunted are of great interest to me. I enjoyed your style of writing and will be back to to read your latest entry. Best wishes. "

Mary
brush-it-on.com
"Wow, you discuss a diversity of many things. Your website is uncluttered for easy navigation, and the pages load quickly. The color scheme is seamless and eye-friendly. The images are very clear and size appropriate so they do not lag when loading. Your content is interesting, informative, and well written for easy comprehension. Best wishes to you!"

Shonda
jadedsecrets.com
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

click here